Thursday, November 13, 2014

Friends in Sanibel - Part 2

Just after I posted Part 1 of the Sanibel Story, my laptop threw a hissy fit. Then she refused to allow me to access any files or websites. Great. I'd promised to finish this series and I'd only gotten as far as the first installment.

I took said laptop to Tech Guyz, and they are fixing her. I will pick her up Monday morning. In the meantime, I'm left to post from either the iPhone or the iPad. So far so good with that. I'm using the iPhone currently.

Today, I will share the quilts made by Sherrie and Kay while they were in Sanibel, Florida.






The three photos above are all from Kay. 


I'm not sure of the pattern on the first quilt, but the other, as you can see, is Flower Patch Pattern from Craftsy. Looks like fun!



Sherrie made this fabulous Rapid City quilt in a very pleasing combination of greys and yellows. What a fantastic result!

So, the pics I'd planned to edit are coming to you as taken. Maybe I will figure out editing before installment #3.
Happy quilting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!