Seems as though I should have a list pretty well defined by the 11th of January - especially if the list is the goals list for the new year - but I am still considering options, and have a few decisions to make.
Here is what I am pretty sure I will do this year:
1. Wedding quilt for niece's wedding coming up in June.
2. Son-in-law quilt - still considering possibilities.
3. Tag Sale.
5. Churn Dash. Monkey Wrench. Hole in the Barn Door. (Choose one; they're all similar.)
6. Select UFOs that didn't quite get finished in 2015.
Fabrics I have a strong desire to work with:
1. Roman Holiday Remnants
2. French General Remnants
3. Pom Pom de Paris FQ Pack
4. Red, Red, Red - my tub of red fabric is overflowing
5. Blue, Blue, Blue - see #4
6. Precuts - my gosh, look at how many I have:
Options. A quilter needs options, I suppose. I will firm up my plans by month's end, and get busy with the cuttin', stitchin', and creatin'.
Happy Quilting, Friends!