Sunday, July 23, 2017

Slow Stitching on a Sunday Evening

I always look forward to stitching on Sunday evening in part because there is such great programming on PBS. Tonight I can stitch while watching Grantchester. Over the past several years, DH and I have enjoyed quite a number of shows - Wolf Hall, Victoria, Mercy Street, and Poldark to name a few. We are looking forward to the return of Endeavour. If I prepare, I can stitch a few hexagon shapes while watching; otherwise I sit with the iPad in my hands and waste time.

For tonight, I have prepped enough hexies to make most (if not all) of a POTC block. I have it ready to take downstairs in a little box. First I will have to glue a bit, but I still should be able to stitch a good portion, as well.


I will be sure to share the progress in an upcoming post. I am linking to Slow Sunday Stitching; click on Kathy's Quilts to go have a look.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Prepping is the most important step to making good use of time I think.
    Hope you enjoyed your shows and your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy the programs that are on Sunday evenings on PBS. I too enjoy Endeavour. Perfect programming for hand work.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!