Sunday, July 2, 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching

Yes, I have been sitting around today watching a baseball game that lasted nearly 4 hours - but I did at least stitch while I watched. I also folded laundry and fixed lunch. So how's that for a slow Sunday?

Here's the little hexie I stitched. The two pink fabrics are from the scrap stash, so it's a free project which is always a nice bonus.


Last night I stitched one, too, made of batik fabric. I believe this one was a sample I picked up at a quilt show. Another freebie, right?


So I will add these to the rest of the random hexie flowers I am accumulating. Someday I will figure out a use for them. For now, I'm satisfied to just have a few of them ready to stitch when I'm in the mood.

I will link with Kathy's Quilts and her weekly Slow Sunday Stitching party. Looks like she's celebrating Canada Day today.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!