Wednesday, July 5, 2017

July's UFO

The Frankfort girls met at Jan's on Friday and we drew our number for the July UFO. The magic number this month is 3 - on my list that is to finish the quilt-along I began in 2014 called Wishes.

My internet - or possibly my aging cell phone - is not cooperating very well with sending photos to my laptop. So the long, informative post I had hoped to share is not going to happen. I can, though, give you the link to one of the 2014 posts describing this project. Why not click here to go have a look.


I can show you the wonderful vintage fabric I am using on this project - A Day in the Country by Fig Tree. It excites me to pull each completed block from the storage tub; it's so subtle and soft, just as soothing as can be. I will be really glad to be able to call this a finish. 

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!