Sunday, March 11, 2018

Off to Arizona!

Today, I leave for a Spring Break adventure! I board a plane at some unbelievably early hour on a time-change weekend, and head to Phoenix. I will then rent a car and drive to my uncle and aunt's winter place south of Tucson where my mom has been visiting. She and I will stay there until Tuesday, then Mom and I will drive back up to Phoenix. I have booked us for 2 nights there, we will take in a Cleveland spring training game over in Goodyear, and on Thursday, again at an unbelievably early hour, we fly out to return to Ohio.

I am doing this without DH, and it will be my first trip to the Southwest. I packed a few Lake Effect hexies to stitch while away. I also have a book loaded on my phone, and plenty of apps to keep me occupied during travel time.

Phoenix
Goodyear Ball Park, spring training home of the Reds and the Indians.


Our 2-time Cy Young Award winner, Corey Kluber.


Sounds exciting, doesn't it? I have written up a few posts ahead of time, and they are scheduled for the next couple of days.

Happy Quilting, Friends! I will be waving to you all from the desert!



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the warmth of Arizona, enjoy the time with your mother and enjoy the 3 hour time change to sleep in the mornings! Our daughter lives in Phoenix, I love my visits to her in the winter.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!