Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Sharon's Progress

On Monday, Sharon was here to sew. It'd been ages since we last got together. I went on a vacation, and then she had bronchitis - so maybe 3 weeks! Wow.

Inspired by the quilt on the cover of this Minick and Simpson book, Sharon is making her very own blue and white Triple Irish Chain. It is going to be a beauty.


All of the checkerboard blocks are made and Sharon was diligently working away on the setting blocks most of Monday afternoon. I felt we were accomplishing a lot. Great productivity out of the quilting room! Yay!

 Here is a gorgeous stack of blue and white checkerboards. I am drooling over this quilt, and while it has never been on my "to-do list," I may need one for myself.


I can't wait to show you how it all comes together!Oh the anticipation!!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!