Friday, June 7, 2019

A Week of Quilting With the Frankfort Girls

What a week we have had! Sewing at Terry's house! Every day! While her DH is away on a hunting trip, she has had tables set up in her family room for us to come and sew all day, every day.

I have been able to make it over each day except Tuesday when I went to the APQS demonstration. My focus for the week has been to catch up with the Kim Diehl quilt-along, Simple Friendships 2. It is a mini quilt and we are in the fourth of its five weeks. Nice and short, in other words. I now have all my blocks made and await the final week's instructions for finishing. All the blocks are in her book, Simple Friendships II from Martingale Publishing.

Week 1 blocks

Week 2 block

Week 2 block

Week 3 blocks

Week 4 blocks

Others in our group have also been working on this quilt-along. Sheryll, Helen, Terry, Jan and Becky are all making Simple Friendship blocks. I will try to bring pictures of some of their pretties in an upcoming post. There are several other projects under construction at any given time, and those, too, I will do my best to photograph for you.

Since my blocks for this quilt-along are finished, I have moved on to the June blocks of the Quilter's Planner quilt-along. They are cut out and waiting for me to stitch today.

Happy Quilting, Friends!




1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!