Saturday, June 1, 2019

Hello June!


June already! Yaaayyy! I love all the promise of carefree summer days ahead! I anticipate a lot of fun in the new month!

Before we look too far ahead to June, let me wrap up May. I mentioned yesterday that I felt it was a productive month - and here's the proof!


Very few of my monthly collages have contained 5 finished quilt tops, so that alone is noteworthy. A lap quilt, three t-shirt quilts, and a baby quilt - all ready for quilting which will be a priority for June. The cleaning and purging efforts paid off with a tidier kitchen - the counter, the pantry, the fridge, and several drawers are done, with more cabinets in my immediate plans. We painted our kitchen table and chairs and we hosted the Frienzies with a porch luncheon yesterday. 

I look forward to sharing with you all the projects on my horizons - quilting plans, as well as purging plans. Lately, it seems the more I get done, the more I find that I want to do! Whoa! Stay tuned!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!