Saturday, June 8, 2019

Productive Friends

Sewing all week at Terry's was productive for all of us. The last post showed off my own stuff; today's will show you a good portion of everyone else's. I will dispense with words, mostly, and just show pictures.

Becky's Projects
For sure, all of these were not done this week, but are very recent mini-quilts of Becky's. She did make some Simple Friendships blocks, but had taken them home on the day I was photographing.





Helen's Blocks
Helen made most of her Simple Friendship blocks this week. Here are the ones I took pics of.


Jan's Projects
Jan had her Simple Friendship blocks done ahead of time, so she worked on this handkerchief quilt at least one day.




Sheryll's Projects
I have both Sheryll's  blocks for Simple Friendships and her other projects for the week - Moda Love in 2 sizes - Mini Charm and Charm.




Terry's Projects
Terry made her SF blocks, which I don't have pictured, and some cutting of kits. What I can show you from Terry is her newly tidied sewing room!



So, in case you hadn't figured, we all decided to save our efforts for Kim Diehl's quilt-along from her Simple Friendships II book to work on this week. At some point during the week, most all of us completed the blocks, I believe. Monday is the final day of the QAL, so we will soon be showing off our finishes.

Hope you are finding some time to make something fun and beautiful!
Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!