Wednesday, June 2, 2021

The T-Shirt Quilt Has Been Gifted

A quickie post for you today, dear readers. Over the weekend, I received these pictures of a recent MHS grad who now has a brand new quilt to take to his college dorm this fall.

I am so happy to get pictures like this. To know that the customer is happy with the quilt gives me all the warm-fuzzy feels. This is a whopper, can you tell? His mother brought me shirts in near-pristine condition, and I used some backs of shirts in the borders, so there was quite a lot of work in it. Because 25 shirts make a really big quilt, I used very narrow sashing, and as I revisit it in these photos, I am really pleased with the result.


I don't have any further commission quilts on the horizon, and I'm okay with that. I have so many irons in the fire at present with my own quilts and the long arm, I would be crazy to take on more.

To see some of my posts on the making of this t-shirt quilt, click here and here.

Happy Quilting, Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!