Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Keeping Caught Up

Retired folks are supposed to be able to get stuff done. This was a myth I totally believed until I retired. Now, I can't seem to find time to get anything done!

Blogging is the thing I have tried to make time for yesterday and today, yet here we are in the dinner hour of Wednesday and all I'm gonna have time for is to bring you a little hexie flower that I stitched on Sunday evening.


Why have I been so strapped for time? Well, Frienzies came out for dinner her last evening, so Sunday was my cleaning day, Monday was my grocery and food prep day, and yesterday was my regularly scheduled sewing day with Sharon. I have plenty of material to blog about, just scant time available for actually sitting down at the computer to do it!

Life! I love being busy, but sometimes a little less busy would be okay, too. *grin*

I remedied that for a few hours this afternoon by sitting with my neighbor/friend Dorothy at the pool. That was totally relaxing, and now I am rejuvenated and ready to get back to stitching and blogging. Come back tomorrow for a few updates on projects from my quilting room.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


3 comments:

  1. That little hexie is quite pretty. Enjoy all of your fun activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayne,
    I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your post about your Grandmother's quilts. Each one was better than the next, and I'm sure you enjoyed that day and others with her. Thank you for sharing all her talent with us. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not retired but I always thought after the children left home, there would be more time. I've since found out that's not true.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!