Sunday, June 4, 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching

This gorgeous Sunday finds me with several prepped hexies to stitch together. I glue-basted these three last evening while watching television with hubby.


This morning, I came across my template sheets - or whatever you'd call them - and dug out the two-sided tape to keep 'em from getting lost. These older ones were in the stack, so I have several to stitch this afternoon and evening.


As I've said in previous posts, I have not a clue as to what these hexie flowers will become. I just like making them, and when I get a whole bunch of them I will make a plan. For now, I am enjoying the slow stitching - Sunday and any day! *smile*

I am linking up with Kathy for her weekly Slow Sunday Stitching linky party.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

3 comments:

  1. These hexies and flowers are very pretty. I look forward to seeing what you make with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound like me...I just started making some in the past and ended up using them in my Stars and Spools quilt...

    You will always find something wonderful to use them for down the line and they are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hexies are so popular; I am so tempted to start some as they are the perfect slow stitching project. Yours are lovely and bright.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!