Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blue Monkey Wrench UFO

Here's yet another hand-pieced UFO, found languishing in a plastic bin in my sewing room. I have 28 of these blocks.


In examining these blocks, I see that I have gone quite scrappy with the neutrals. While I consistently make each wrench out of the same blue, I have used many different backgrounds in each block. Hmmm, I wonder if I had a method to the madness?? I guess I'll never know. It's been long forgotten. .

Here's the plastic bin with all the pieces, fabrics, and partially sewn blocks.


Just another UFO calling my name. I have been really good at ignoring the UFOs for so long. I wonder why I have begun to listen to them now??

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Well, they say that every man has his day, perhaps it's true for quilt blocks too?

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!