Friday, June 15, 2012

A Simple Floral Blue 9-Patch

These fabrics have been pulled and stashed away in a bin for a year or two. They are destined to become a 9-patch quilt with big setting squares.


I don't actually have a pattern, but I do have a picture in mind of how I intend it to come out. I saw a quilt made up in a shop, and the pattern was very simple (too simple to warrant buying a pattern!), so I think I can figure out dimensions and make it up as I go.

I'm still in Myrtle Beach as of this post. The blogs this week have all been scheduled in advance. (I stayed up late the night before we were to leave getting them done!) I hope by this point in the week I have several books finished. No doubt by now, though, I will be thinking of getting home. I always do that on vacation - look forward to getting back to get busy on the day-to-day stuff. And quilts.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!