Saturday, August 17, 2019

Quilter's Planner August Blocks

I carved out a bit of time yesterday to put these easy August blocks together for the Quilter's Planner Sew-Along. With each month's latest addition, I find myself very eager to see this quilt coming together. I absolutely love my pastel florals from Lecien fabrics. Just three more months of block-making, then in December, the quilt construction takes place. Looking forward to this finish!


The folks at the QP headquarters have a Facebook group as well as an Instagram group. If this interests you, search these out to feast your eyes on all the various interpretations being made in this sew-along.


What if I decide to work ahead?? I don't think that would be a terrible thing, just saying...

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Jayne, loved that cross body bag you sewed...they are the only kind of bag I use. Also these blocks are perfect and esp. with that beautiful fabric. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!