Thursday, August 29, 2019

Simple Friendships 2 Update

In May and June, the Frankfort Girls participated in a quilt-along to make a Kim Diehl sampler. We jokingly referred to it as a mini-group doing a mini-quilt in a mini-quilt-along. It lasted just 5 weeks; the resulting mini-quilt was a fun little table topper. Recently, Terry shared her finished top.



I will add the minis that I have already shared, just so that all of them are collected here in one post.

Helen's
Jan's
Mine
Hopefully, I have not missed anyone. I know that several are still working on theirs. I began quilting mine, but lost the markings, then started something else, and I have not gone back to it. I will find some time to work on it sometime this fall, hopefully.

I am going to be short and sweet with this post, Peeps.This has been a tough week of classes and schedules and prepping and demands. I am plum wore out.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!