Monday, June 15, 2020

Another Larkspur Reveal

The fun we have had using our Larkspur stashes! Sharon finished up her strippy 9-patch quilt on Thursday with incredible success. It is a gorgeous quilt!


Sharon is calling this quilt Larkspur Lane, based on a book of one of her favorite childhood book characters, Nancy Drew. I was never a Nancy Drew reader, but Sharon says she read them all, and collected many of them. She remembers one book in particular with Larkspur in the title.


What a great name for this quilt, wouldn't you agree? And a special connection makes it perfect. Now, let's see more pictures.


The goal was to make Larkspur quilts in June, and we are both done by mid-month. We are thrilled with our flimsies! And guess what?  We both  have remnants calling to be used. What will we do with those?! Stay tuned; we are likely to come up with something.

 Click here if you missed seeing my flimsy.

I am off on a day date with DH. No sewing for me today!

Happy Quilting, Friends!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing. I loved using that collection, and even though at first I thought those colors didn't mesh all that well, I definitely changed my mind once the quilt was together! Red, aqua, yellow, grey, pink? Why not?

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!