Friday, March 26, 2021

A Quilted Quilt, At Last

 I do hope I can count on you fine readers to celebrate my completion of this quilt. It was to be done by a week ago for a wedding. I missed that deadline. One week late on a wedding gift isn't too bad - the couple will just be returning from their honeymoon. I hope to deliver to the bride's parents this weekend.


Let's look. Pictures galore, but you know I am excited to have a quilt fresh off the long arm, right?!!




The quilt went onto the long arm frame on February 28 (or thereabouts). So for nearly a month I have procrastinated over this quilt. I had a bad experience about 2 weeks ago when I had to pick out a whole pass of quilting. That increased my reluctance to try again. 



I am short on time today; I will provide more details on the pattern, the making, the setbacks, etc. soon.

Have a great Friday!

Happy Quilting, Friends!





5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and you did a great job on the quilting! I'm about to begin a purple and green similar quilt for my friend's son's wedding in September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your efforts! I hope to follow your progress!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful quilt and congratulations on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Barbara! I sure hope I can get a few more done now; maybe I am gathering up steam. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!