Sunday, March 28, 2021

Slow Sunday Binding

Slow stitching for real this Sunday, and it is NOT Lake Effect, for a change! The quilt - Meadow Lily - which came off the long arm on Thursday night is getting its final side of binding tacked down today. Then, I plan to drive over to the neighbors' and drop it off for their daughter and new son-in-law.


A little over a week late on the gift. Not too bad, I guess. My track record is improving, at least. I have another quilt intended as a wedding quilt, and that couple has celebrated an anniversary and a baby. *geesh* Still needs to be quilted. Then bound. *double geesh*

Room for improvement, eh?

Of course, I am linking up with the weekly hand-stitching party over at Kathy's Quilts. Today's installment of Slow Sunday Stitching talks specifically about binding, so it is fitting that I am posting this today.

Have a great Sunday, dear peeps! 

Happy Quilting, Friends!



 

1 comment:

  1. Meadow Lily is lovely. Love that polka dot backing fabric. How exciting that another beautiful quilt gift will be handed over to the recipients. Enjoy stitching the binding.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!