Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Sewing Day!

It has been weeks since Sharon and I have had our sewing day. Maybe since before Thanksgiving?! 

Of course, family time and holidays always take precedence over sewing time, and between Sharon's family activities and my own, we just couldn't see our way clear to setting aside a day for stitching. Throw in the fact that I've been under the weather a bit, and it just wasn't to be.

As I consider my sewing options today, I can think of three directions I might go.

My first thought is to work with this Christmas star. I still have one block left over from my earlier effort in making a pillow for Christmas. I don't know if I will make another pillow, or maybe go in a different direction. But it is very likely that I will do something with this block.

A second option is to finish a UFO that could be a Christmas gift. I've not pictured it here because of it's potential as a gift. And you'll just have to wait until after the holidays to see it.

And my final option is to return to working on Temecula Baskets. I went great guns on it when I was making blocks. And now it's time to put the top together. I should not be dragging my feet on such straightforward work.  


 Which will win out? I guess I'll be back tomorrow to let you know!

Happy Quilting, Friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!