Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Productive Day With Sharon

I fail so miserably when sewing with Sharon because I rarely remember to take pictures of her projects. I promise to do better.

I can, though, tell you that my sewing day yesterday was anything but a failure! My productivity topped the charts. And it has carried on into this morning, as well. 

I did finish the other Christmas Star, and other than to show how I  built it out to be bigger, I won't say more beyond that until after it has been gifted. Christmas secrets!

The other item on my list was to turn this old canvas feed sack into a tote bag. I have dragged my feet for far too long, and the reveal will also have to wait until after Christmas. But I did finish it, and am getting ready to deliver it later today. More Christmas secrets!

The other thing I worked on that was not on my radar at all, was to make a block with these leftover bits from my Cobalt Stars quilt. I think this could easily become a pillow cover.

Just piddling, at this point. I was more focused on what Kaffe quilts I would make in the new year, so I had books pulled as well as fabrics - dreaming and planning.

Short and sweet, and limited details today, I know. Christmas secrets!

Happy Quilting, Friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!