Saturday, September 17, 2022

Jelly Roll Day

 

To honor the creative genius that is THE Jellyroll, and since I won't be working on a JR quilt this time around, I will share some of my previous creations made with jelly rolls.

Jelly Roll 2019 - French General fabrics
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gIrRuODmSRk/WuYt0_KWjfI/AAAAAAAAcdo/QUdCwXlaKvEqeCncg_8GMKe_eqOhdXQNwCLcBGAs/s1600/Jelly%2BRoll%2BFix%2Band%2BFinish.jpg
Jelly Roll 2017-18 - French General fabrics

Jelly Roll 2021 = Roman Holiday fabric

1/2 Jelly Roll 2015 - baby quilt

Jelly Roll 2015 - gifted

I still have several Jelly Rolls in the stash upstairs, but I will hold off on getting a JR quilt started for now. If inspiration strikes, though, you know I can do a sharp about-face with little notice. 

Have a great Saturday!

Happy Quilting, Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!