Friday, May 5, 2017

Emma's Wall Hanging

Just a quick post today, Peeps, to let you know that I've been doing a little sketching for the wall hanging DD Emma has asked for.

A week or so ago, I had the sketch on the left. I sent a picture of it to her with the response that maybe it needed more black. The sketch on the right  has more black. Not a lot more, but more. It got the thumbs up from Emma.


I have done the math (several times!) and I will need 57 black squares; 123 white squares, 82 black & white HSTs; and 8 green & white HSTs. I am debating on what the size my blocks will be; it will mostly depend on the wall space she has for it, but it will likely be either 2" finished squares or 2.5" finished squares. I hope that this is something I can get started on soon.

I seem to have quite a few irons in the fire right now. Starting lots of things often doesn't necessarily mean finishing lots of things! Hmmm...

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!