Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Slow Progress

I am one week post-surgery today. I feel pretty good, but gosh, I have very little gumption to get up and do anything! That easy chair with it's access to a phone, a remote, an iPad, and a tub of elongated hexies has been the extent of my sphere since coming home.


Thankfully, friends and family have been looking after me. Well before surgery, Jan handed me this stack of magazines with strict instructions to save them for after surgery. Good advice which I heeded; I've paged through about half of them.

Progress on the hexies has me to the point where I need to cut more cardstock templates, but I don't think I have the stamina to stand at the cutting table to do it. I may switch to some other hexie shapes - which I do have on hand - and add to other projects.


What are you working on these days? I welcome diversion, so share your projects - or plans for projects! *wink*

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Magazines are a great idea. Hope your recovery continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope your recovery is going smoothly. I know it is very hard to stay resting all day for days and days. There are always quilting YouTube channels to watch too if you find yourself bored. There is some great stuff out there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!