Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Swoon Update

On Saturday, I spread out a wonderful array of blue and blue-ish Kaffe Fassett fabrics with the intent of cutting out the remaining 3 Swoon blocks I need to complete the quilt top.


After struggling to come up with three pleasing combinations, I have finally made progress and here are my groupings.

I don't know if this pictures adequately shows 3 distinct groups, but to the right of the white is one block, under the white is another block and diagonal from the white is the last block. I hope to stitch these up in assembly-line fashion. All previous 6 blocks were done individually, which takes longer. These may well be finished by the end of the week. We shall see.

Short and sweet today, Peeps!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are working on your Swoon blocks again, and I look forward to seeing them all sewn up!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!