Friday, October 16, 2015

Sewing At Terry's

Tuesday was a fun and productive day of sewing at Terry's - not just for me, but the others who came as well. I'm going to jump right into it.

Jan brought her finished table runners. You may recall from previous posts that she was making 6 reversible table runners for her daughter. I'd shown progress on various posts and even the first finish last Friday. Today I can share the remaining finishes.



Since there were so many, I turned all the pictures into collages. I will say, then, that I don't know if I have correctly put fronts and backs together. And, you may notice, that I have an uneven number her. I believe that was the result of the very bottom table runner. It was made from some leftover jelly roll strips that match another gift Jan made earlier in the fall. Isn't Jan the most creative and energetic quilter ever??!! I continue to be both amazed and somewhat bewildered by her productivity.


Sheryll was machine appliqueing flowers and leaves onto quilts made of her late brother-in-law's work shirts. She is doing this for her sister who will give various family members a quilt. I think there will be 7 in all. More productivity, right? Amazing.

Terry had recently finished this beauty. I'm sure it has a name, but I've referred to it as Country Pastel. Terry definitely prefers country in just about all things, and even though this is made primarily with pastel colors, it still has a country vibe to it. I just love it and fear I will have to duplicate it!

I worked on place mats and some other things for the Christmas bazaar that I'll be doing coming up on November 7. I feel like I need to get quite a  lot more stuff pulled together in order to have a reasonable hope of success. I'm not a salesperson, so I hope I can pull it off.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you've all been very productive! I love that Country Pastel!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!