Friday, October 2, 2015

Too Busy To Blog

Retirement is just not supposed to keep me this busy. Honestly, though, the calendar has been full these past few days. I have just enough time to post a picture of the quilt I am going to demonstrate hand quilting on at the annual History Day festivities tomorrow.

Pretty, isn't it? I came across it in my recent sewing room clean-out of the previous week. I will provide more complete details about it soon. Today I am off to the Nutter Center in Dayton for Ohio One Stop - a quilt show. Yes, I plan to take pics. Please pray that the spending bug stays away!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

3 comments:

  1. Your quilt is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the "not spending" concept. I've been having trouble with that myself lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A someday quilt for me. Just love the Texas Star may move their to be closer to our son in retirement in a couple of years. I will definitely put this closer to the top of the list

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!