Friday, January 3, 2020

First Frankfort Girls Meeting of 2020

We normally meet on Fridays, but Terry had a surprise planned and to make the two things happen on the same day, we all met on Thursday at Terry's. We had some show and tell items, but I only have one photo to share.

Becky made this absolutely gorgeous sampler quilt through an online sew-along she found. I am sure she gave us all the details, but I didn't write a bit of it down, so consequently, I remember nothing. Well, I take that back; I recall a couple of tidbits: it is called Friendship Sampler and she was challenged by the limited directions, pledging never to do another one!


We celebrated Christmas at Sheryll's last time we were all together. Her DH Bill took our picture, and Sheryll shared it will all of us. We are just getting better every year, right? *wink*

I mentioned in yesterday's post that Terry had a surprise for us, and it was wonderful! Right in little ol' Frankfort, Ohio, our sleepy little village, is a log cabin that is a genuine treasure! Owner Pam Preston opens her home to guests for luncheons or dinners. Terry had booked us in for lunch. What an absolutely delightful afternoon. I took some pictures and I'm getting those prepped for tomorrow's post. Come on back to have a look around.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful group of friends! Happy New Year to you all. Happy Quilting in 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Unknown” is Sharon Patrick!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!