Friday, January 31, 2020

Goodbye, January

Here we are! Last day of January 2020. Gosh, seems impossible.

I had a productive day today. First, I met with the dear ladies of my quilt group, Frankfort Girls. We met at Jan's for a morning of fun and stitching. Jan fixed a few tropical treats for us, always going way beyond necessary.

This afternoon, I decided to quilt the baby quilt. And so I did.




Now to bind it. It will be ready in time for the new baby's arrival, due in 11 days. That long arm machine is such a blessing. To be able to finish projects so quickly is such a blessing.

Today, we had snow. It was not the first of our winter, but we have had next to no true winter weather so far. It was a wimpy snow, lasted about three hours, mostly melted immediately, but it did stick real pretty to trees and limbs.


Lastly, I made my collage of January highlights. Lots of starts. Pretty blocks. Quilted quilts. Family time. History and friend time. And a pretty kitty. January has been a great start to 2020.



Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!