Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Welcome 2020!

A New Month! A New Year! A New Decade! A plethora of new beginnings!


I have totally been thinking about quilting goals for this new year. Some are going to be completing goals I made a year ago. Alas, not all goals were met. I will be formulating a plan and share here soon. I also would like to go back to review last year's list to see how well I did at completing what I planned.

As I think about the projects on the horizon, my excitement to get started grows. Nothing is quite so exciting as beginning new projects!

For today, I plan to recover from our late night - we brought in the New Year with our long-time friends, the Schmidts and Everharts. It was our year to host.

I might also begin taking down all the Christmas decorations. It will feel good getting all that put away.

Wishing you all the best for the New Year!
Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!