Friday, November 19, 2021

Working on Lunch Box Social

The fun fabrics I've selected for my Lunch Box Social quilt have kept me quite content to continue work on it this week. It has come together quite nicely, and I am near to a finished flimsy already. All I have left to do is the outer border. 


All of the fabrics here were pulled from the stash several years ago when I first decided that I wanted to make this quilt. The most colorful fabrics were largely fat quarters, while the background and the sashing fabrics were 1-yard cuts. Because this quilt finishes at a nice small lap quilt size, the fabric requirements were minimal. 

Making the blocks seemed a daunting task, but after I realized that only 9 would be needed, I had a better attitude toward tackling this quilt. I was making a bigger deal of it than it really was, if you can imagine. Just do it, they say. Well, that advice certainly held true here. It was not hard at all, and broken down into parts and steps, the work was entirely straightforward.

Friday already! A productive week in the quilting room makes the days fly by. 

Happy Quilting, Friends!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!