Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Helen and Her Penguins

Last time the Frankfort Girls were here, Helen asked if anyone would be willing to quilt a small panel wall hanging for her. I said I'd do it.

Helen has a thing for penguins. I've seen quite an assortment of figurines at her house, and I know of at least one previous quilt made with penguins on it. 

Working on this gave me an opportunity to practice the meandering stitches I'm trying to perfect. And I wasn't investing tons of time on a large quilt. Worked out quite well for both of us, actually.

Helen says she will trim it up when she gets it back. It's a sweet little panel - 4 babies marching behind their mama. Fun and playful.

Here's a link to Helen's earlier penguin quilt; scroll down about half way.

Hope you are having an awesome day!

Happy Quilting, Friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!