Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Welcome March

Oh my goodness, another month of 2022 is behind us. Hello March! I am so eager for spring!

I haven't made a specific goal for this month - a mini-goal, if you will - but I should. There's great potential for a month with 31 days!


Here's my February collage/wrap-up. I feel as though I packed quite a bit into only 28 days; let's have a closer look.

TOP ROW: The month began with my grabbing a baby quilt kit out of my stash. This went together so very fast and I already have it quilted, labeled, and bound. The middle pic of row one is our before picture of the half bath remodel that DH worked on so diligently. February's weather did not disappoint, as we had a rather major snow and ice event early on.

MIDDLE ROW:This row features three of the 4 quilts I managed to quilt on the long arm this month. First, the baby quilt shown in the top row, then French General Charms from years ago, and Lunch Box Social. The 4th quilt was my 4-Patch Delight.

BOTTOM ROW: My flimsy finish for the month was a WIP left over from last year - Temecula Baskets. It still hangs from my design wall; I sure do love looking at it every day. The next picture shows an after picture of our half bath project from approximately the same view as above. DH has done a really great job on it. Finally, my new project, a Snowball and 9-Patch quilt made with the most adorable green print. I will be sharing more on it in coming days.

I hope you have a most wonderful month of March! Let's get lots done, shall we?

Happy Quilting, Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!