Monday, May 23, 2022

Bernina Spa Day at the LQS

My 'younger' Bernina needed some servicing and a good cleaning, so in she went to Old Town Fabrics, one of Chillicothe's two local quilt shops. As a Bernina dealer, they provide convenience for quilters needing machine service and maintenance.

I picked her up on Friday, and she is now humming a happy tune. I opened her up over the weekend to attach the binding to Hettie's baby quilt. 

While I was in the shop, I took a moment to snap some pictures of the extensive fabric collection available at Old Town. The options are nothing short of luscious.



The shop is located in downtown Chillicothe, in an historic old warehouse. The owners have painstakingly salvaged the building and it's historic charm. Take a look at the beams, the brick walls, and the floors. So much character. 

Besides checking out the building, you should also check out the display samples. I don't often buy kits, but I sure do like to be inspired by the variety of options. 


If you ever find yourself in Chillicothe - Ohio's first capital! - you will have to check out this shop!

Happy Quilting, Friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!