Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Goodbye May!

What a super-productive month May was! It felt as though I really began hitting my stride with long-arming, and the little projects pieced at the sewing machine made me supremely happy.

In yesterday's post, I mentioned that I would likely be working on some patriotic sewing to honor Memorial Day. I followed through on that plan and now I have a super-neato pillow to use in our decor for all the patriotic holidays.

 Before noon, I'd begun making the 4.5-inch stars. All fabric is remnant material from previous projects, some of which have been used in several previous projects.

By late afternoon, I'd stitched the stripes and attached the stars to them.


 And right about supper time, I had my pillow finished and on the family room sofa. 

What I made in the other 30 days of May, you'll have to come back in a day or two. I hope to prepare and share my May round-up. Doing blog posts from the confines of motels as we motor across country will be interesting, at best. Yes, as you read this, we are on the road!

Happy Quilting, Friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!