Friday, May 27, 2022

More Baby Quilt Making

Our family is anticipating more that just our own granddaughter's arrival. Before her appearance, two great nephews will join the ranks. I have a baby quilt finished for the first one; I need to get started on the second. So I did that this week. 

Last week when I picked up my sewing machine at Old Town Fabrics, I also grabbed a few fat quarters to bolster my little stash of baby quilt remnants. You'll have to see those fabrics next post; the pinwheel blocks pictured here are made with stash remnants - the blue is from that Double Irish Chain I made last year; the white on white is what is left over from my recently completed pair of Stepping Stones quilts. Also this. I will add in the new fabrics when these are finished.

Typically, I make baby quilts as simply as possible; but I was in the mood to add a playful element and thought these pinwheels would do nicely. I will have 25 made soon, and then I will share a finish soon after that! The beauty of baby quilts - they make up really fast.

My list is long this morning, and I need to get going!

Happy Quilting, Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!