Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Wee Bit of Shopping

Last Friday when Terry and I went to the Shop Hop over in Dayton, I spent a grand total of $7.50 on 3 fat quarters. I did intend to shop for fabric, and I had hoped to find more that really "spoke" to me, but alas, all I found were these three French General pieces.


Scrumptious!!

I already have a stash of this line; it is the fabric I used on my French General Stars quilt which I made last winter. Take a look here, if you like. Well, of course, that remaining stash could/should be enhanced, right?

This little purchase makes double good news: I limited my fabric purchasing, but I also scored some great stash-enhancing fat quarters of a line that I am wild about. Good outing!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!