Thursday, July 12, 2012

Figured it Out

In the previous post, I was puzzled by one item on my January to-do list. I couldn't remember what quilt I was talking about! Imagine, forgetting a quilt! I hardly thought it was possible!

Well, it looks like a mystery quilt solved the mystery!!

I rather vaguely named it on the list because at the time I did not know the proper name for the project I was going to do.

I finished this mystery quilt for Terry's guild retreat in March. It's called a Bradford Star, although the pattern for the mystery project was named differently. I used Westminster Fabrics from my stash for the quilt, and I really love it. Read all about it here.

So, to correct the totals from the previous post: Done: 13; No: 12. That's just better than 50%, and that's alright with me!!

Tomorrow, I am going with aforementioned Terry to a One Stop Shop Hop over in Dayton. I am really looking forward to it. I have already set my spending limit, so I won't be doing too much stash enhancement, but I am allowing myself to do some. I will report back, to be sure.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


  1. I am also going to the Hop in Dayton. Maybe we will run into each other!

  2. Happy Hopping! Beautiful quilt.


Feedback on my posts is always welcome!