Saturday, March 9, 2013

Yet More Quilting Fun

Gosh, I feel so darn lucky to have so many quilty friends who like to do quilty things!



Yesterday, instead of our usual quilting with the Frankfort girls at Terry's house, we went on an outing to a new quilt shop in Canal Winchester called The Laughing Ewe. As you might expect, in addition to carrying quilting fabrics and supplies, she also carries a lot of wool, patterns, accessories and such. It was a very enjoyable morning.

The real reason we went was so that Terry could pick up her Generals' Wives quilt, which had been quilted by the shop's owner.


Here is Terry inspecting the result, which we all agreed was spectacular! What a gorgeous quilt!

Here are some other shots of various scenes around the shop, for your viewing pleasure!





After we left Canal Winchester, we drove south through rural Franklin and Pickaway Counties to Circleville where we enjoyed a lovely lunch at a wonderful restaurant. I will provide details on that in my next post. I will also show you the fabrics I bought (yes, I did; I bought fabric.). *grin*



In my sewing room, I am making good progress on my red and black Confetti Stars quilt. It is a fun quilt to put together. I want to be able to show you my finish in the next few days.

Stay tuned!

Happy Quilting, Friends!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!