Saturday, February 1, 2020

Hello February

Are you ready for a new month? I always look at a new month as a new opportunity to meet some goals and plan for some accomplishments. I am ready to get started!

And, we are a month closer to springtime!

On the goals list for the month is to finish some things! I have had so many starts in January, yet none are able yet to be counted as finished - that baby quilt still needs its binding; it is the closest to finished as I can get. I want to stay caught up with the Blockheads QAL and I want to continue dealing with scraps and quilting on the long arm.

Same-old-same-old, in other words.

That's okay by me; I never grow tired of the many facets of quilting. From cutting out new projects to stitching applique to quilting and binding, I enjoy it all.

Happy February, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!