Monday, February 3, 2020

Blockheads 1 and 3

I have spent this entire day working on Blockheads. I did the easy one first - from Blockheads 1, week 3.


The tub of French General fabrics contains a wide variety of lines, so I am trusting that my final quilt will all meld together. The three blocks above are not as cohesive as they will eventually be. I hope, anyway.

Then I tackled the week 3 block of the current Blockheads 3, quite a complex block, to be sure. Took me quite a while, but I eventually prevailed, and not once did I need the ripper! Win!



I am making 6.5" blocks for this Blockheads round. The reason is because of the fabric I am using; my Collection for a Cause fat eighths pack limits me to small blocks. I think I will begin looking around for comparable additions.

Short and sweet today.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!