Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day!

Blockheads 3 totally rocked the Valentine's Day option for me with this week's block. I felt compelled to make the block in the 12" size, and use typical red/white-ish colors; here's what I ended up with.


It has been years since I last did foundation paper-piecing, so I did this as a refresher for the process. I admit to ripping out a few bits. It may become a pillow, or perhaps a mini quilt. I just don't rightly know what to do with it, but it was fun to make, and now I am ready to make the 6" block in the fabrics I'm using in the sew-along.

My sweetie and I are going for Mexican tonight (no surprise; we do that every Friday!), but we are bringing along our friends John and Dorothy. That will be fun. And we will play cards afterwards.

Hope all you Valentines have a great day!

1 comment:

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!