Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Summer Nights

A Monday finish gets my week off to a great start! Yesterday, I had only to sew the blocks of the last row together, and then sew all the rows together. Easy, peasy.


The star blocks have been finished for over a week. The fabrics are all from my stash - the blues include some Thimbleberries, Kansas Troubles, even a batik, and a random handful more. The stepping stones setting blocks are made with just two navy blues intending to "settle" the randomness of the stars. I still need to add borders; that will be my goal for this week.


Here are a few additional pics -  close-up views - just because you need to see a variety of angles, right?





I'm off to teach today, and this evening I will try to make the blocks for our year-long exchange in the quilting group. Becky chose baskets for our blocks this time around, and I can't wait to get mine made.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

3 comments:

  1. I love your quilt, blues are the best!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt, so pretty in the Blues. Can you tell me what pattern this is?

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!