Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Work Room Vibes

Outdoors today was gray, rainy, sleety, breezy and foggy. Total ugh. But in my sewing room, the brightness shines!

I have mini-quilts on the wall. Just random ones that I have made over the years. A Sunbonnet Sue sits in the chair on a pillow that Grandma made for DD Emma back when she was a baby - 26 or 27 years ago.

On the design wall is half of Diagonal Madness, the Kaffe Fassett quilt I started last fall. The plan is to get back to finishing it as soon as I have my current project done.


The current project is draped over the table - Summer Nights, a pattern by CottonWay. I worked on it all day today, which made for a very satisfying business, I must say. Those sleet and rain showers just pounded away on my window, but my machine was humming right along.





This last picture shows a bit more of the design wall with the scrappy project underneath Diagonal Madness. I definitely will be getting back to that, too, as time permits. I really love the way those scrappy bits are coming together.

I hope you had a sunshine-y day even if you were in the pervasive gray weather we've had lately.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Love your Summer Nights!💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt too and the name too. The navy is great with this design.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!