Sunday, February 23, 2020

Slow Stitching

It's been awhile since I shared my hand stitching, so today's post will fix that. I have been slow to finish the applique blocks of week 4 in Blockheads 1 and Blockheads 3. I prepped the blocks several weeks ago, worked on them sporadically, and finally today finished the BH1 block.


You mustn't inspect too closely. I certainly did not do my finest work here, that's for sure. But a finished block is better than no block at all, regardless of how finely executed the workmanship.

 

The block still needs to be trimmed down. Won't take but a sec to do that. Don't you love that it's so simple? Made for quick work.

Below are my first 4 blocks in BH1. I am using all my remnants of French General fabrics. I don't see how I can possibly go wrong with great fabrics like FG. Love them all!


I will link up with Kathy for her Sunday party, Slow Sunday Stitching. Hope you will pop over there to peruse the pretty contributions.

Have a great Sunday!
Happy Quilting, Friends!


2 comments:

  1. Bee hives have been popular for both quilt blocks and cross stitch projects. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those French General fabrics are gorgeous. Cute beehive block.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!