Sunday, December 3, 2023

Quilt Stacks

Gosh, this past week has been a whirlwind! It seems that every single day has been go-go-go! Very little - actually, I cannot say there was ANY - sewing going on, much to my chagrin.

One bit of an accomplishment includes getting some Christmas out and placed around the house. In recent years a favorite little nod to my craft has been stacking red and white quilt tops on this bucket bench. Maybe 2024 will be the year that some or all of these finally get quilted. *sigh*

Here are links to the quilts in the stack. 1 - Red and White Ohio Stars 2- Red and White Stars 3- Confetti Stars 4 - French General Stars 5 - Scrappy 4-Patch

One quilt that is actually finished is Alpine which I've draped over the back of a chair next to the Christmas tree (which will be shown when it's fully decorated). I can't let myself get too discouraged with my longarm progress; I started and finished Alpine all in the same year! This year, in fact, so I have to believe that at some point, all the quilt tops will see a finish. *grin*

Short and sweet today, Peeps! We are getting ready to go to Columbus for a Christmas concert at Capital University. My cousin's youngest son will be performing!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!